830 Kirts Blvd., Suite 305, Troy, MI 48084
Before your appointment
Complete COVID-19 screening
At your appointment
1. Text: 248-760-2121 to let us know that you are here, we will come out and pick up your child.
2. Your child's temperature will be taken before entering the building.
3. Masks and face shields will be worn whenever possible.
5. Hand sanitizer will be used at the beginning and end of each session and as needed.
After your appointment
1. Your therapist will bring your child to your car.
2. All equipment and supplies will be sanitized and disinfected.
Other important information
If your child appears to be sick we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
We will be cleaning with Alcohol, bleach solution, or UVC lights.
Mask must be worn when moving through the building for anyone who has not been fully vaccinated.
You may use the restrooms in the building during your child's therapy session, however you must wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
Our waiting room will be closed, all family must wait in the car. If you are needed in the therapy room your therapist will ask for you to attend treatment and masks must be worn.