Before your appointment
Complete COVID-19 screening
At your appointment
1. Text: 248-760-2121 to let us know that you are here, we will come out and pick up your child.
2. Your child's temperature will be taken before entering the building.
3. You will have the same therapist each week and will be in the same room to reduce contact.
4. Masks and face shields will be worn whenever possible.
5. Hand sanitizer will be used at the beginning and end of each session and as needed.
After your appointment
1. Your therapist will bring your child to your car.
2. All equipment and supplies will be sanitized and disinfected.
Other important information
If your child appears to be sick we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
We will be cleaning with a bleach solution, and UVC lights.
Mask must be worn when moving through the building.
You may use the restrooms in the building during your child's therapy session, however you must wear a mask.
Our waiting room will be closed, all family must wait in the car. If you are needed in the therapy room your therapist will ask for you to attend treatment and masks must be worn.