Will it stay or will it go?
Many people do not realize that a significant number of children stutter at some point during development. The majority (80%) of children will recover, but the remaining 20% will continue to stutter into adulthood. We are constantly learning more and new information about stuttering and ways to effectively get control over it. How do you know if your child's stutter will resolve or if it will persist into adulthood? What should you do if your child starts to stutter? Chec